Foundation Projects: Past & Future
Together, We'll Bring Hope & Healing to Those Suffering From Addiction
How Have We Spent The Foundation’s Funds In The Past?
By supporting the creation of educational media and community outreach efforts, we have brought peace and hope to countless families.
- We have funded the creation of various study materials that accompany the media to aid understanding of addiction as well as the recovery process.
- We sponsor a Public Service Announcement addiction prevention scholarship contest each year as a partner with the Utah High School Film Festival. This effort has drawn national attention and is spreading to other states.
- We provide financial assistance to KOPPIR Kids, a group dedicated to helping children affected by addiction by providing counseling, physical locations and activities.
- We have sponsored lectures, film previews, Q&A sessions and series about addiction for schools and organizations.
- We have provided church, school, government and business organizations with information and materials to educate their members, students and employees about addiction.
- We have supported the development of laws and systems to further the fight against addictions.
Where We Are Going & Our Vision For The Work Ahead
Our vision to promote healing for those affected by the disease of addiction has expanded. Future plans include:
- Funding more films to help those touched by addiction. We are currently providing funding for The Institute For Addiction Study’s third film focusing on the essential role of spirituality and meaning in recovery.
- Enlarging public understanding of the disease of addiction, its impact and the possibility of recovery through creating parity between current medical practices and the treatment of addiction.
- Continuing support for the programs and organizations with whom we currently partner.
- Expanding our presence on social media to spread our message of prevention and recovery.
- Continuing involvement in the Utah High School Film Festival and expansion into more states and with your help, possible international expansion.
- Fund and build a charter recovery high school in Utah for recovering adolescent addicts
- Continuing to assist in providing events, lectures and training that build understanding, promote recovery, and bring hope to all affected by addiction.
- Making the films and services of the Foundation easily available to individuals, schools, churches, clinics and other organizations.
- Discovering, supporting and developing programs to ease and heal the impact of addiction on children.